Professional. Experienced. Certified.
At Wolf Consulting, Inc., we're experienced, certified professionals who are experts at computer networking, software development and Information Technology (IT) for small and mid-size businesses.
Wolf Consulting, Inc. was founded by Lloyd Wolf, our President and CEO, in January 1989. We have been serving and satisfying clients for more than 28 years!
Wolf Consulting, Inc. has been a member of the Microsoft Partner program since 1998. This program is for independent companies that provide Microsoft-based IT services and products to corporate, government and small- or mid-sized businesses. As one of the most important resources in providing Microsoft solutions to customers, members of the Microsoft Partner Network encompass a broad range of technical expertise and vendor affiliations, and have experience ranging from networking, collaboration, business intelligence, and other leading edge disciplines.
Individual Staff Certifications
Member of our Field Staff and ServiceDesk Staff have earned advanced individual certifications from Microsoft, including the following:
- Microsoft Certified Systems Administrator (MCSA) on the Windows Server 2003 platform
- Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on the Windows Server 2003 platform
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Server Administrator (MCITP:SA) on the Windows Server 2008 platform
- Microsoft Certified IT Professional Enterprise Administrator (MCITP:EA) on the Windows Server 2008 platform
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) on the Windows Server 2012 platform
These are amoung the premier certifications for Network Administrators/Engineers and Consultants to prove their expertise in designing and implementing business and network solutions based on the Microsoft Windows platform. Most of our staff members hold at least two of the these certifications, and more than half of our staff hold ALL of these certifications.