Nearly every small and mid-sized business (SMB) has critical data, information, and systems it couldn’t do without. From email servers, to customer databases, to critical data files — losing any of them for very long would be disastrous for the bottom line… and possibly even put them out of business.
There are often BIG differences between what business owners and managers “think” they have regarding backups, disaster recovery and business continuity compared to what they actually have. Because backups, recovery and business continuity are definitely issues you want to pay attention to BEFORE you need them, Wolf Consulting is holding a free Informational Briefing where you’ll learn important information every owner and manager should know for their business.
In the Informational Briefing, we’ll present information and answer questions about the following:
- Dispelling backup myths.
- What is the differences between Backups, Data Recovery, Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity?
- Overview of the different technologies available for backups, recovery and continuity.
- Discuss the “business planning” that is necessary – beyond the “technology planning”.
- Overview of government and industry regulations and compliance requirements for backups, data recovery, disaster recovery and business continuity (i.e., Data Backup Plan, Disaster Recovery Plan, and Emergency Mode Operations for HIPAA Security Rule).
- What is the difference between what you “think” you have compared to what you “actually” have?
This Informational Briefing is designed for business owners and managers of existing clients and prospective clients of Wolf Consulting, Inc. Naturally, there will be a little bit of technical information weaved into the discussion, but the presentation will be at a higher business level – specifically for business owners and managers. The presentation is NOT designed for network administrators and it will NOT be extremely technical.
A note to existing clients of Wolf Consulting: Yes, we manage your backups for you and we do a great job. But you should still attend this Informational Briefing. You will learn valuable information about backups, data recovery and business continuity for your business.
There are two dates and times available. The content and location will be the same at each event. Choose the event that is most convenient for you:
|Option 1:||Option 2:||Location (same for both):|
|Date: Tuesday, Nov 15, 2016
Time: 8:30am – 10:00am
|Date: Thursday, Nov 17, 2016
Time: 3:00pm – 4:30pm
|Wolf Consulting, Inc.
2790 Mosside Blvd., Suite 300
Monroeville, PA 15146
If you would like to learn more about making sure your business is protected and how to identify risks to your business, then this Informational Briefing is for you! To reserve your seat, or if you have any questions, please call us at 724-325-2900 x4. The briefing is free of charge, but seating is limited. Light refreshments will be served.
Call 724-325-2900 x4 today to reserve your seat!