Be Your IT Staff - IT Support Services
Your very own IT department, for a fraction of the cost
Whether you need to network 10 or 100 computers on your Local Area Network, or establish a Wide Area Network between several remote offices, Wolf Consulting, LLC has the experience and expertise to get the job done right the first time, on time and on budget. We're the computer networking and IT support staff for many companies in Pennsylvania, West Virginia, and Eastern Ohio who do not have their own full-time, in-house IT staff. Big companies have full-time in-house IT departments that take care of everything from the smallest email problem, to big picture technology planning. Small and mid-size businesses like yours have those same needs, but not on a full-time basis. IT support services from Wolf Consulting fill this gap.
As one of our clients, you will have your very own IT department - a staff of experienced, certified computer professionals - with an intimate knowledge of how you use your computers.
How Our IT Support Services Work
- We will help you design, install & configure, and support your computer systems - we can help you determine what type of computer network and Information Technology makes sense for your business, and then make it happen.
- Our field staff will visit your site on a regular basis and take care of all of your computing needs - from solving problems, to making changes, to pro-active and preventive maintenance, to strategic planning. Perhaps that means one onsite visit each week, or maybe once each month. We'll work with you to choose an amount of time and frequency that makes sense.
- Our IT Helpdesk services provide support via telephone, email and remote control - many support requests are handled remotely, without the need or delay of a special onsite visit.
- Our WolfTrack Monitoring, IT Automation and Network Management tools and consulting services prevent problems and keep your computers performing at their best, including:
- Comprehensive Pro-Active Monitoring
- Scripting - Recurring Pro-Active Maintenance and Performance Optimization
- Scripting - Periodic, Ad Hoc, As-Needed
- Asset Management: Hardware and Software Auditing and Reporting
- Patch Management: Auditing, Testing, Deployment, Reporting
- AntiVirus Management: AV software, Auditing, Deployment, Monitoring, Reporting
- User Portal
- Monthly Automated Reporting and Ad Hoc Reports
- IT Review & Planning Meetings - periodic strategic planning sessions to review newer technologies, how well your existing infrastructure and technology are working, and a rolling 3-year technology plan.
Celebrating 30 years of business in the region, Wolf Consulting is proud to provide IT managed services to small and mid-size businesses in the region. Let us be your company's IT Department - you'll be glad you did.
Find out how our IT support services can help your business succeed.