Supplement Your IT Staff
Get the most out of your technology investments
Many mid-size businesses have their own internal IT staff and resources. They are often: experts in the day-to-day operations of the business and network, experienced with specific Line-Of-Business Applications, and are the first responders to technical support requests. But they may not have the time to stay current on all of the latest technologies, or be familiar with all of the Best Practices, or have enough resources to cover all of the bases.
Whether your network consists of 2 servers or 10 servers, 25 computers or 250 computers, a single office or a multi-site Wide Area Network, Wolf Consulting, LLC has the experience and expertise to supplement your internal IT staff.
As one of our clients, you and your internal IT Staff will enjoy access to many important support services, including the following:
Our WolfTrack Monitoring, IT Automation and Network Management tools and consulting services that prevent problems and keep your computers performing at their best, including:
- Comprehensive ProActive Monitoring
- Asset Management: Hardware and Software Auditing and Reporting
- Patch Management and Software Updates: Auditing, Testing, Deployment, Reporting
- AntiVirus Management: AV software, Auditing, Deployment, Monitoring, Reporting
- Scripting - Recurring Pro-Active Maintenance and Performance Optimization
- Scripting - Periodic, Ad Hoc, As-Needed
- User Portal
- Monthly Automated Reporting and Ad Hoc Reports
Tier-3 Technical Support. Answers to questions and problems that your staff may not know. Assistance can be provided by:
- Our HelpDesk staff via telephone, email and remote control.
- Our Field Staff via regularly scheduled onsite visits.
- Our Field Staff via special onsite visits.
Project Assistance and Best Practices. For an extra set of helping hands during larger project implementations, when a lot of work needs to get done in a short amount of time.
- Design and implementation expertise that your staff may be missing
- Ideas your staff may not have thought of
- Best Practices your staff may not be aware of
- Detailed checklists for project management and for software installation and configuration
IT Service Continuity in the Event of Staff Turnover. Employee changes are an inevitable part of personnel activity within any organization. Wolf Consulting can:
- Ensure proper security protocols and change administrative passwords.
- Provide additional service and support on a temporary basis.
- Assist with interviewing potential employment candidates and their onboarding process.
- Assist in a smooth and orderly transition.
Strategic IT Review & Planning. Periodic strategic planning sessions to review changes in your business, newer computing technologies, how well your existing infrastructure and technology are working, and a rolling 3-year technology plan.
We are an established company that has been in business for more than 30 years. Let Wolf Consulting, LLC supplement your company's inhouse IT Department - you'll be gald you did.
Find out how our service plan can help your business succeed.