We are your one-stop-shop for IT Service and Support
Whether your business needs to increase efficiency, inspire collaboration, improve communications or get a better plan for business continuity and security, Wolf Consulting can help. With our Typical Technologies, you'll find everything you need to meet the unique IT challenges of your growing business.
Securely Share Data Files
- Allow everyone in the office to access data files from a centralized server.
- Public file folders - for everyone to share, add, edit, and delete files.
- Private file folders - for secure server storage of private files for individual users or groups of users.
Email, Calendars, Contact Lists, Spam Filtering
- Communicate via email with employees, customers and business partners.
- Allow everyone to share a public/common calendar.
- Allow everyone to share a public/common Contact List (address book).
- Allow authorized users to securely access someone else’s personal Calendar or Contact List.
- Anti-spam technology - eliminate fraudulent, inappropriate and offensive emails.
- Firewall and Web Security - prevent intrusions and unauthorized access from the Internet into the network, protecting from external attacks and application vulnerabilities.
- Content Filtering - enforce employee productivity and protection policies and block inappropriate, illegal and dangerous Web content.
- Intrusion Prevention - protects against a comprehensive array of network-based threats, including those from software vulnerabilities, peer-to-peer and instant messaging exploits, and backdoor attacks.
Remote Access / Remote Offices / VPNs
- Access business email, schedules and contacts from a home-office or remote-office.
- Access business data files from a home-office or remote-office.
- Remotely control your office PC from a home-office or remote-office.
- Virtual private Networks (VPNs) to securely connect computer systems at various office locations so users can share access to the same data.
- Consolidated servers with optimized workloads - increase utilization to accomplish more with fewer servers, by running multiple virtual servers on one physical server
- Fast provisioning and dynamic load balancing - for improved application performance
- Simplified disaster recovery - virtualization’s single-system image makes recovery painless
- Reduced energy needs - fewer physical servers means lower electricity and cooling bills and a smaller carbon footprint
Disaster Prevention, Recovery, Business Continuity
- Protection from system crashes and human mistakes.
- Backup solutions - to automatically backup server operating systems, server software applications and all critical data files.
- Business Continuity solutions to keep the server (and business) running in the event of a major equipment failure or major site disaster.
- Redundant server components to keep the server (and business) running - even in the event of a server disk drive failure or server power supply failure.
- Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) - to provide protection from power surges and spikes, to provide battery power in the event of power failure, and to perform a graceful shutdown during an extended power outage.
- Firewall and Web Security – to protects against a comprehensive array of Internet-related threats.
- Antivirus software - to protect servers, workstation PCs and the network from computer viruses, spyware and malware.
Help, Technical Support and Advice
- Responsive help and support from experience, certified professionals.
- Regular onsite service and support - to pro-actively keep computer systems up to date and running smoothly, to implement Best practices, to work on your To Do List.
- As-needed HelpDesk support - via telephone, email, remote control or onsite.
- IT Review & Planning Meetings – periodic strategic planning sessions to review newer technologies, how well your existing infrastructure and technology are working, and a rolling 3-year technology plan.
Find out how our service plan can help your business succeed.